Thursday, February 10, 2011

Apology + Poem

No worries, the story of the golden earth and the silver skies will be continued...some other time. 

I have been a bit...arrogant. Maybe I've been VERY arrogant. But hey, I decided to...say...yeah...umm..be a little nicer. Well then, first, an apology. Maybe apologies.Hmm...let's just start things slowly. An apology, then. Uh...umm...well...sorry...umm...to let's see...umm...my..uh...classmates...?


OK. Done. Poem now.

 APOLOGIES  I mean, AN APOLOGY

 Forgive me if I'm ever so wrong, ever so harsh,
 For I did not know that it hurts,
 I know not these differences between us is a rift

That tend to get further as my mistakes grew. 

Forgive my ignorance, which I had always thought was a bliss,
For I always would pretend that I do not know,
Although always, at times it was so clear.


Forgive me if my ways irk you, 
If my advices and 'lectures' bore you to death,
For I always thought it was out of good will,
And though I know teenagers hate it,
I still do so (sometimes just for fun!! >< )

Now I can only pray, 
That my apologies you will accept,
Even if you find this poem...um...yeah..uh...irking you more?


So God help me, I am a person of much arrogance,
Not to say that apologising is impossible or hard,
But it is just that I find myself rarely with mistakes.




*Great. I think I do still sound arrogant.
 Well. Seems that there's nothing that I can do about it, then.

 Phew. Finally got that out of the system.

No comments: