Friday, July 22, 2011

I can't sleep....

 Hey, I can't sleep....come on eyes, sleep.
Ok, that didn't work...I can't even close my eyes.
Let's drink some milk...
Now I need to pee...
That didn't go so well...
Let's just say my prayers and sleep.
Sleep............
I still can't sleep...
Ok, maybe it's because I'm worried about my assignments...
Let's do some!
I'm sleepy...can't even hold the pencil...
Let's just go to bed...
And I still can't sleep...
*sigh*
zzzzz....
zzZZZ...
ZZZZZ....
Zzzzzz...
*huh*
What time is it?
2 a.m.
I slept at 1 a.m....and I woke at 2?.......
Hey, what's that?
....oh, the curtains.
Come on, eyes, sleep....
I need to get up early tomorrow...I mean today....
But not this early!!
...........maybe I'll fall asleep if I tell myself a story...
Let's see....ok, the main character....no, it's too usual...too common...
.....no, no such thing such as that................I think it's not working....
...........I'm tired....
Why can't I sleep?.....
..........
zzzzz....
zzZZZ....
ZZZZZ....
ZZZZZZ......
ZZZZZZ.......
ZZzzzzzzz....
zzzz......
*huh*
....
Hey, what time is it?
.....
12 pm.
.........damn......
T-T........................................................

No comments: