Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't mind me...

I read and reread the chapters 1 to 7 (so far) of the golden earth and the silver skies...and unfortunately, I must say that I'm going to rewrite it...well most of it...since I've gone astray from the plot. Well, you know how it is...ideas pop spontaneously...and you just go with the flow...

That's the problem...going with the flow. I fear I had made grave mistakes these past months. To write so freely...to choose words so blindly. As if I left my brain somewhere. And gained it back later on.

Truth be told, at first I wanted to make a blog of wisdom, but without me noticing, it turned out to be a blog of feelings. Worse, it's of immoral whining...

I just hope I won't see or show my last semester self again.


*I need to be more self restraint. -_-;

No comments: